Background

[Quick Post] Leaving my hometown..

Hey guys,
Today i'm gonna make a quick blog post while waiting Anzela brushin her teeth, yeah her teeth..
So, this time, i'm making my blog post with an English Language.
I don't care if you don't understand what i'm writing.

huahuahauhauahua

Back to the topic.

I am so happy to be free from school, while my mom is allowing me to go to Bandung, and guess what???
I'm going to there! So long suckers! (especially for my school mates)

HAHAHAHA

for y'all who read this :
"Dont be sad while i'm gone, im going back"

Okay, i think this is all, i cannot attach so much images like the previous post.

I'm gonna say,

"Happy Weekend Guys"



Best regards,
Pizza Hut's driver
btw, it is Leon, the owner of Deathly Farts

Categories: Share

Leave a Reply